5.05.2010

N.Y.C. In a New York Color Minute Quick Dry Nail Polish Review

This is shade 242B Uptown

Ugh, I have a super snot-filled cold going on, so I decided to paint my nails a bright, indulgent shade of girly-girl pink to make me feel better. I had a BOGO coupon for this N.Y.C. " In a New York Minute" quick dry nail polish and WOW I am impressed! This pic is after just ONE coat! AND it really does dry fast. Not in a New York minute, but more like a minute in Idaho, or maybe North Dakota.

I usually apply polish coats in thin layers, but the trick with this one is to apply in one even, thick layer.

Best $1.79 I ever spent!

Some other cool colors to check out for Spring are SoHo (peachy-pink), Wall Street (bubblegum pink) and Park Ave (lilac) check out all the colors here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails