4.08.2010

Bargain Alert! Urban Decay 30% OFF



I love Urban Decay eyeshadows, 24/7 Glide-On Pencils- they last forever and are really densely pigmented and, of course, their infamous Primer Potion that keeps eyeshadow looking perfect all day. 

They have some interesting new products for Spring 2010 like
Dew Me & All Nighter, which look like finishing sprays to keep your makeup on all day similar to Model in a Bottle, which is basically hairspray for your face. I have model in a bottle and I just don't see the point...but it's not like I have put on a full face of makeup, sprayed on model in a bottle, and then went for a jog. Maybe I should. In fact, I will. Keep ya posted. I have used it for bridal makeup, and my clients say their makeup lasted, but would it have lasted without model in a bottle? I am a little skeptical...
What's your take?
 If anyone gets either of these let me know how it works!!

I will be bagging the Summer of Love Nail Kit which has some bomb diggedy colors in it like iridescent beige, hot neon pink, neon coral orange, and electric teal. The perfect range of shades in the perfect amount to last all summer. Sweet.

Iridescent beige...so hot right now

I also wanted to try the "roll on tan" Baked Body Glow stick for my pasty white legs, Has anyone tried this? I know Tarte makes one too, but I would like to hear some reviews before I buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails