4.18.2010

Favorite New Body Wash - ShiKai Moisturizing Shower Gel

Whole Foods was having a BOGO sale on these body washes the other day so I picked these two up - Coconut and Cucumber Melon - after test-smelling the entire line, of course. When I tried them out on my big giant white bath poof I was not expecting to be so impressed with these, but they are great! They foam up fantastically unlike some other brands I've tried and they smell delish. They are also free of all yucky ingredients. Very eco-chic

Price $8.99 each (unless you get a BOGO deal like I did)

From the Website:
These shower gels moisturize as they clean so your skin feels soft and smooth all day. (mmmm.ok) The exclusive formulas combine natural colloidal oatmeal, rich emollients and gentle cleansers. (sure) The oatmeal binds moisture to the skin soothing it and leaving it itch-free. (I did not experience any itching, so ok) Use as a body wash in a shower or even a shaving gel. (yes I will, thank you)


Rich in aloe vera & colloidal oatmeal.
Gentle, soap-free formulas.
Safe for baby's and children's tender skin.
Leaves skin noticeably softer & healthier .

Available in 8 luscious natural fragrances...Coconut, Cucumber Melon, Pomegranate, Honeysuckle, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Gardenia, and Yuzu ( I dunno)

Pick them up at Whole Foods or on ShiKai's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails